Roasted Bell Paper Pasta Soup
A delicious filling soup made with red bell pepper and spicesthis will be a filling and conforting soup for all.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
· Red Bell Pepper-1
· Savorit Pasta-1/4 cup
· Black Pepper Powder-1/2 tsp
· Dried Mixed spices-1/2 tsp
· Salt-to taste
· Oil-1 tsp
· Fresh Basil Leaves-for garnish
HOW TO MAKE
· Roast red bell pepper directly on the flame.Once cooled peel the skin off.Chop it and keep it ready for future use.
· In a pan add oil followed by chopped onion and tomato.
· Let it cool.Place now fried onion, tomato and chopped red bell pepper.
· In a small pan add water to boil.Add pasta and cook well.Strain and keep it aside.
· In the pan add pureed mixture of red bell pepperonion and tomato.Add water,say about a quqter cup if it is too thick.
· Add salt,black pepper powder and dried spices.
· Lastly add cooked pasta and garnish it with freshly chopped basil leaves.