Garbanzo Tomato Pasta Soup is a simple yet tasty soup loaded with pasta and veggies and chickpeas which in tinned form is called garbanzo in Italy..Try this different variety of soup for a change and this will delight for sure.
Preparation Time:8 hours
Cooking Time:20 minutes
· Savorit Fusilli Pasta-1/4 cup
· Chick Peas-1/8 cup
· Black Pepper Powder-1/2 tsp
· Dried Basil-1/2 tsp
· Oregano-1/2 tsp
· Salt-to taste
· Oil-1 tsp
HOW TO MAKE
· Soak chickpeas in water overnight.
· Next day pressure cook chickpeas in water for 3 whistles.
· Take a pan and add oil.Add chopped onion and tomato.Cook till they are soft and tender.
· Add water and salt.Add now pasta and cook till pasta is done.
· Add chickpeas,black pepper powder,dried basil and oregano.
· Mix well till everything is mixed.
· Serve it hot with any bread.