Italian Spinach and Pasta Soup
A tasty and green soup out of spinach along with pasta completes a meal. Try this Italian Soup with spices and herbs. This is a very healthy soup with no oil content.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
· Spinach-1 bunch
· Savorit pasta-1/4 cup
· Oregano-1/2 tsp
· Black Pepper Powder-1/2 tsp
· Dried Basil-1/2 tsp
· Salt-to taste
HOW TO MAKE
· Clean spinach leaves and cook them in a pan of water. Add chopped tomatoes to the boiling mixture.
· Once cooled discard water and grind them to a puree.
· Add oregano, black pepper powder, dried basil and salt to taste.
· Boil till the mixture thickens.
· In another pan add a cup of water to boil. Add pasta and cook.
· Once the pasta is cooked add it to the soup.
· Serve immediately.